Hydrogen water Expected results
- Anti-aging: Body, inner organs, skin.
- Normalize cells, organs and bowel and discharge waste matters, improve detoxification. *1
- Make smooth blood flowing. Dissolves blood clots, improves blood flow, alleviate constipation and great for diets. *2
- Beautify skin condition. Resolution the color from the pigment called melanin by hydrogen. Prevent stain of skin.*3
- Remove active-oxygen, improve and clear brain works as memorize power, tested by mouse. Improve proliferating ability of neural stem cell. *4 *5
- Prevention diabetes, reduce rheumatism, arthritis. *6 *7 *8
- Avoid cerebral / cardiac infarction. *9 *10
- Reduce the risk of dementia / arterial sclerosis, adiposeness (obesity). *11 *12
- Anti-allergenic effect. *13
*1 Mikihito Kajiya et al. Hydrogen mediates suppression of colon inflammation induced by dextran sodium sulfate. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm.(2009),doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2009.05.117.
*2 Atsunori Nakao et al. Effectiveness of Hydrogen Rich Water on Antioxidant Status of Subjects with Potetial Metabolic Syndrome- An Open Label Pilot Study. J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr., 46, p1～10, March 2010.
*3 S. Kato et al. Hydrogen-rich electrolyzed warm water represses wrinkle formation against UVA ray together with type-1 collagen production and oxidative-stress diminishment in fibroblast and cell-injury prevention in keratinocytes. J.of Photochem. and Photobiol.B:Biology, In press.
*4 Yeunhwa Gu et al. Drinking hydrogen water ameliorated cognitive impairment in senescence-accelerated mice. J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr., 46,1-8, May 2010.
*5 J. Li et al. Hydrogen-rich saline improves memory function in a rat model of amyloid-induced Alzheimer disease by reduction of oxidative stress. Brain Res.(2010), doi:;10.1016/j.brainres.2010.02.046.
*6 Shizuo Kajiyama et al. Supplementation of hydrogen-rich water improves lipid and glucose metabolism in patients with type 2 diabetes or impaired glucose tolerance. Nutrition Research,28（2008）p137～143
*7 Mi-ja Kim et al. Anti-diabetic effects of electrolyzed reduced water in streptozotocin-induced and genetic diabetic mice. Life Science, 79(2006), 2288-2292.
*8 T.Ishibashi et al. Consumption of water containing a high concentration of molecular hydrogen reduces oxidative stress and disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: an open-label pilot study. Med. Gas Res.2012, 2:27.
*9 Kentaro Hayashi et al. Inhalation of hydrogen gas reduces infarct size in the rat model of myocardial Ischemia-reperfusion injuly. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 373(2008), p30-35
*10 Atstnori Nakao et al. Amelioration of rat cardiac cold ischemia/reperfusion injury with inhaled hydrogen or carbon monoxide , or both. J. Heart and Lung Transplantation.,
*11 Ikuroh Ohsawa et al. Consumption of hydrogen water prevents atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E knockout mice. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 377(2008), p1195-1198.
*12 N. Kamimura et al. Molecular Hydrogen Improves Obesity and Diabetes by inducing Hepatic FGF21 and Stimulating Energy Metabolism in db/db Mice. Obesity (2011)doi:10, 1038/oby. 2011.6.
*13 Itoh,T et al. Molecular hydrogen suppresses Fcε RI-mediated signal transduction and prevents degranulation of mast cells. Biochem.Biophys.Res.Comm., DOI : 10.1016/j.bbrc.2009.09.047.